It's the 50th anniversary of Sanrio and, if you happen to be near Seattle Center today (perhaps for zombcon), I strongly suggest you look for the Sanrio mobile pop-up tour. Trust me, it's hard to miss and, if you are a Sanrio fan or know someone who is, you will not want to miss the free giveaways and the option to purchase limited edition Sanrio items. I got a cute tote bag when I saw the tour in San Francisco last weekend. I mean it's really cute. Many collectible items are only available on the tour. Sanrio Monopoly! Sanrio 50 character skateboard deck!
The pop-up tour will be in Seattle Center all day today.
- Character appearances Goody bags to the first 50 people to visit the shop and make a purchase!
- Coupons for free Hello Kitty band-aids with any purchase!
- Free snacks, stickers and goodies handed out sporadically to crowds!
- Chance to play the Sanrio spin wheel – grand prize winners receive a $10 Target gift card!
- Video and pictures will be taken randomly by Sanrio – fans have a chance to appear on Hello Kitty’s blog and facebook!